Seeking Justice For Injured Kentuckians
You do not deserve to suffer from an injury because of another person or party’s negligence. At Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC, we take swift, aggressive action to help you recover fair and just compensation for your damages. Based in Bowling Green and serving clients throughout South Central Kentucky, we do everything in our power to advocate for your rights after a serious accident.
With our extensive experience handling personal injury claims, we can handle almost any legal issue that our clients hand us. Just a few of the claims we regularly help clients with include:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle injuries
- Other premises liability incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Dangerous or defective drugs
- Wrongful death
We also handle other legal issues that often affect injury survivors’ lives, such as bankruptcy, workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability. No matter why you come to us, you can rest assured that you have our assertive strength and dedication on your side.
Schedule Your Free, No-Risk Consultation In Bowling Green Today
After an injury, you deserve a team like Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC, that will fight for you tirelessly. We never charge any fees upfront. You only pay us if we recover compensation. We also provide free consultations; you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting us. Schedule your initial consultation by calling 270-782-8184 or by using our online contact form.
130 E Professional Park Ct
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Visiting Us In Bowling Green
Bowling Green offers a beautiful blend of outdoor activities, family-friendly fun and cosmopolitan style. Our office is conveniently located minutes from the city’s downtown. The building has off-street parking in a private parking lot. To visit us, you can use the following directions:
- From the north: Take KY-185 S to Ashley Circle. Then, continue onto E Professional Park Ct.
- From the east: Take I-65 S to exit 26 for KY-234. Turn left onto KY-880 W. Follow it to Ashley Cir, then E Professional Park Ct.
- From the south: Take I-65 N, then take exit 22 for Bowling Green. Follow Scottsville Rd to E Professional Park Ct.
- From the west: Take KY-3519 S to US-68. Follow US-68 to Smallhouse Rd, then continue to E Professional Park Ct.
Around us, you will find many options for dining as well as tourist attractions. Some of the food options include:
- Gerard’s 1907 Tavern: An upscale take on familiar favorites in a great location just off Fountain Square Park.
- Mariah’s: One of Bowling Green’s oldest restaurants, housed in a historic home and serving sophisticated meals.
- Griffs Deli: A fast-casual deli that offers a variety of healthy and family-friendly options.
- Double Dogs: Here, you can enjoy a gastropub atmosphere and eat classics like burgers and fries.
During your stay, you can also visit some of Bowling Green’s popular attractions:
- The National Corvette Museum
- Historic Fountain Square Park
- Lost River Cave
- Beech Bend Amusement Park
We look forward to seeing you.