Get A Clean Slate With A Bankruptcy Attorney
Filing for bankruptcy is an excellent way in which someone can free themselves from crippling financial debt. With years of experience in handling bankruptcy cases, Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC, has represented hundreds of people through the bankruptcy process. We take payment plans for both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
Our firm is available to assist you with all your bankruptcy needs. We also have a flexible payment plan for bankruptcy clients.
Items Needed For Your Bankruptcy Appointment
- Bank statements for the past six months
- A copy of the recorded deed and mortgage to all real estate
- A copy of the title to all motor vehicles, mobile homes, trailers and boats
- Copies of the debtor’s last state and federal income tax returns, including all 1099 and W-2 forms
- The past six months of paycheck stubs
- Copies of certain documents, including loans, titles and disclosure statements
- Copies of utility bills and evidence of expenses, such as receipts, etc.
Begin Seeking A Secure Future
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The efforts you make with us can drastically improve your quality of life in the future. All you need to do to start is contact us today.