Social Security Disability Benefits: A Lifeline For You And Your Family
If a disability keeps you from working, you shouldn’t have to struggle to survive. You may be entitled to financial and medical benefits through the Social Security Administration (SSA).
There are two main types of disability benefits:
- Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits are available to those with a sufficient work history.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a need-based program available to those whose income and assets are below a certain level.
If you qualify, SSD or SSI benefits can be a lifeline for you and your family.
The Importance Of Preparing A Strong Application
Applying for disability benefits can be a challenging process. For example, you must:
- Demonstrate that you have a qualifying disability that prevents you from earning a living
- Submit the right medical evidence to support your claim
- Show that you have a sufficient work history (for SSD) or financial need (for SSI)
- Comply with many confusing deadlines
Missteps at any stage of the process could cost you your benefits.
Pay Nothing Upfront For Experienced Legal Help
At the Bowling Green law firm of Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC, we can help you get the benefits you deserve. Our lawyers know how to gather the right evidence and paperwork to prepare a strong application. We can also help you turn your case around if your initial application was denied.
Because we offer contingency fee representation, you won’t have to pay us anything upfront. We don’t get paid unless you do.*
Speak with a member of our team about your case by calling 270-782-8184 for a free consultation. We handle SSD/SSI claims throughout Warren County and southcentral Kentucky. We are also experienced in handling Veterans Affairs cases.
*The client is obligated to pay case expenses as well as court costs in the event of a recovery.